This is GREAT NEWS!
With many recent uncertainties in global and domestic markets, there has been a “flight to safety” as investors pour money into bonds, resulting in lower yields.
This has had a direct, positive impact on mortgage rates for consumers like us. Depending on your current mortgage situation, some of the available benefits may include:
- Lowering your current monthly payment
- Taking cash out for home improvements
- Switching to a more suitable mortgage program than you are currently in
- Consolidating/ eliminating high-interest debt
- Paying your mortgage off sooner
- Increased buying power if you’re in the market to buy a new home
Opportunities like this do not present themselves everyday, and definitely do not last forever, We are here for you as a resource… just let us know what questions you have and how we can help YOU!
Here’s a link to the CNBC article from earlier today for your reference
Thanks and be safe…